We offer free information and confidential legal advice if you are facing:
- Unfair treatment at work because of pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or a related medical condition, including denial of reasonable workplace accommodations needed to stay healthy while on the job;
- Unfair treatment at work because you are a parent or because you have other family caregiving responsibilities;
- Difficulty obtaining time off from work to recover from your own illness or other medical impairment;
- Difficulty obtaining time off from work to care for a new baby (parental leave) or a sick family member;
- Unpredictable or unfair scheduling.
For more information, we encourage you to visit our online resource, Babygate, which describes the workplace laws related to pregnancy, parenting, and family caregiving in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
We accept calls from anywhere in the United States, but our attorneys are not licensed in every state. The information provided on our website or in response to a helpline inquiry does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If, after initial consultation, ABB chooses to represent you, then a retainer will be signed setting out the scope of the representation.