Our joint LGBT/Work-Family Project with Family Values @ Work is collaborating across social justice movements, and with local, state, and federal campaigns, to ensure that our laws and policies include families of all types.
- Workplace Leave in a Movement Building Context: How to Win the Strong Policies that Create Equity for Everyone
- Time For a Change—The Case for LGBTQ-Inclusive Workplace Leave Laws and Nondiscrimination Protections
- Fact Sheet—The Importance of a Broad Family Definition in a Paid Family Leave Program
- Report—Making Paid Leave Work for Every Family
- Trans And Gender Non-Conforming Communities Need Paid Leave Now!, Preston Van Vliet
- Embracing A More Realistic And Inclusive Definition Of Family, Jared Make & Wendy Chun-Hoon
- At Work, Fighting for a Broad Definition of Family, Preston Van Vliet