Which matters more: your job or your family?
No one should have to choose.
We all hope we can care for our loved ones when they need us the most. Yet for many workers, especially those with the fewest resources, a new baby or seriously ill family member can spell financial ruin. Gaps in our laws leave too many women and families on the brink. It doesn’t have to be this way. A Better Balance leverages the power of the law to ensure that no worker has to make the impossible choice between their job and their family. When all working parents and caregivers have a fair shot in the workplace, our families, our communities, and our nation are healthier and stronger.
ABB In The Media
- Pregnancy Discrimination, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, 8/9/2018
- ‘We Need a #MeToo Movement’ for Pregnancy Discrimination, The Brian Lehrer Show, 8/8/2018
- Calvario de mujer embarazada por discriminación laboral, Al Rojo Vivo Telemundo, 8/7/2018
- Inwood donut shop owner accused of firing woman over pregnancy, Spectrum News NY1, 8/3/2018
- Woman claims she was fired from job due to pregnancy, sues former boss, WABC-TV Eyewitness News, 8/3/2018
- Pregnant woman files lawsuit against donut shop for discrimination, WPIX11, 8/2/2018
- Walmart, other large companies face pregnancy discrimination lawsuits, CBS News, 8/1/2018
- Walmart faces allegations of pregnancy discrimination, CBS News Videos, 8/1/2018